More Than a Score: The New Uprising Against High-Stakes Testing
Primary: More Than a Score: The New Uprising Against High-Stakes Testing.pdf - 43,793 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: More Than a Score: The New Uprising Against High-Stakes Testing.pdf - 30,248 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: More Than a Score: The New Uprising Against High-Stakes Testing.pdf - 38,855 KB/Sec
- Teaching with Conscience in an Imperfect World: An Invitation (The Teaching for Social Justice Series)
- Transformative Teachers: Teacher Leadership and Learning in a Connected World
- The Curious Researcher: A Guide to Writing Research Papers (8th Edition)
- Reign of Error: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America's Public Schools
- Rethinking Multicultural Education: Teaching for Racial and Cultural Justice
- Best Practices of Literacy Leaders: Keys to School Improvement
- The Norton Field Guide to Writing (Fourth Edition)
- The Wild Card: 7 Steps to an Educator's Creative Breakthrough
- The Case Against Standardized Testing: Raising the Scores, Ruining the Schools
- The Saber-Tooth Curriculum, Classic Edition
Now, across the country, students are walking out, parents are opting their children out, and teachers are refusing to administer these detrimental exams. In fact, the reformers” today find themselves facing the largest revolt in US history against high-stakes, standardized testing.
More Than a Score is a collection of essays, poems, speeches, and interviewsaccounts of personal courage and trenchant insightsfrom frontline fighters who are defying the corporate education reformers, often at great personal and professional risk, and fueling a national movement to reclaim and transform public education.
Along with the voices of students, parents, teachers, administrators, and grassroots education activists, the book features renowned education researchers and advocates, including Diane Ravitch, Alfie Kohn, Nancy Carlsson-Paige, Karen Lewis, Carol Burris, and Mark Naison.